Have you ever wondered why some people look so expressive from their eyes that it literally becomes impossible to get the eyes off them? Well, having beautiful eyes is another thing but beautifying them with the right makeup is another. Apart from giving importance to right kind of composition if you have the right tips for applying eyebrow makeup every day, you can rock any look instantly. Eyes along with eyebrows make the perfect part of the face to highlight upon so as to get the dazzling and impressive look in just one go. Whatever be your skin color, whatever be your dressing style, if you have done the eyebrow makeup in the right way, you are going to get the required attention easily. Eyebrows have the magic to make your face even more pretty if worked upon seriously. So let’s ponder upon some of the important and essential tips for applying eyebrow makeup every day to rock the world. There are just three necessary guidelines that must be considered while titivating your eyebrows.
1. Know-how about the eyebrow length and shape – Yes, the foremost task before proceeding for any makeup is to know what shape of the eyebrow will go best for your face cut. There are some simple rules to follow to known about the right shape. Take a pencil and put it on one side of your nostril straight up to the eyebrow. Mark the point with a white pencil. Take it again and make a 45-degree angle from the outer corner of your eye and mark another point. So now you get the actual length that your eyebrow should have. If you have some extra length, then it needs to be plucked out and if the length came out to be more than your actual hairs in the eyebrow, eye pencil will work for you. To know where should be the arch of the eyebrow, take the pencil again and put it straight along with the iris. The point where it goes is just the correct place where the arch should be to get the astounding look.
Eyebrow shapes according to the face cut are as jotted:
– Oval face: Good news for you is that any shape will hold a good place in your face. Oval shape face cut carries everything pretty well.
– Round face: You need to have a high angled and sharp eyebrows so as to balance your face and elongate the eyes.
– Long face: Try to have little lengthy eyebrows to cover up the length of the face.
– Square shape: The angular jaws of the face need a balance here that can be made look good by full and dark eyebrows.
Now once you know what shape will look perfect on you, pluck the extra hairs that are coming ahead of the points you marked earlier and make the proper arch for the proper look. But remember, too much of plucking will not give a natural look. Feathered eyebrows still look more natural and easy for a get going appearance.
2. Filling the eyebrows: The next step to proceed for is filling the eyebrows perfectly. So the first priority here should be to find the best color that will complement your eyebrow color and your complexion as well. It is been suggested that taupe color goes well with most of the eyebrows and give a natural color for every day makeup. But you can still check the color for its shade by applying it on the side of your hands. Once you finalized the shade of the eyebrow pencil, sharpen it to the maximum point so that it could make your work easy.
You obviously want to give a fine hairy like appearance with the eyebrow pencil rather than dark strokes that would be easily identifiable.
Now start stroking the pencil with the gentle upward strokes. Keep in mind to fill the thin places first and later making the rest of the eyebrow thicker and fuller. Always give strokes concentrating more towards the eyebrow arch and then moving ahead towards the outer area or the eyebrow tail. Keep the inner corner less dense and lighter. If the arch is not up to the point you marked, shape it well with the pencil and give it a proper height.
Now with the help of spoolie, which is one eyebrow shaping tool with a tapering head and soft bristles, start brushing from the inner to the outer corner of the eyebrow giving much attention to the arch. Work inside out to give the normal appearance. This will make the look more natural and blend the color thoroughly with the hairs. After working with the spoolie, complete the look with the help of a small brush, making a fine line below the eyebrow with the help of concealer. This way your freshly groomed eyebrows will remain as such a for a longer period of time.
Work inside out to give the normal appearance. This will make the look more natural and blend the color thoroughly with the hairs. After working with the spoolie, complete the look with the help of a small brush, making a fine line below the eyebrow with the help of concealer. This way your freshly groomed eyebrows will remain as such a for a longer period of time.
Always remember there is always a chance to erase your mistakes if any. Always do that with the help of cotton swab dipped in concealer. Although practice will make you perfect after you get the right tips for applying eyebrow makeup every day, you may take the help of your friend in the initial days.
3. Time to highlight the eyebrows even more: Take the translucent powder and dab the eyebrows so that makeup over them can be retained for a longer time. With the angle brush, take the eyeshadow and draw the outline on the lower part gently.
A light stroking hand will work best here. With the help of cotton swab get the natural look by softening the edges. And at last with a brow sealer, get the final touch so that the eyebrows won’t get smudged even after a long time.
Remember the saying that your eyebrows are sisters, not twins. They won’t look exactly alike, and that’s okay. So with these tips for applying eyebrow makeup every day, you can make the world go awestruck on you. Get your high heels on and rock your day with the most expressive eyes.