Are you man with straight hairs but want to have little influencing waves in your hairs? Wavy hair definitely looks too stylish and chicky but getting one is not everyone’s cup of tea. While some people are born with wavy hairs some struggle really high to get them. If you are also among those who think as of how to get wavy hair for men then you have landed just in the right place. Here apart from knowing the easy and simple procedure, you will also get to know how to maintain them for a longer period of time. Although one can’t get totally afro-like curls without going for professional perms but a little bouncy one with waviness can be managed by following few simple steps. So let’s get to know how to make the hairs wavy.
Here apart from knowing the easy and simple procedure, you will also get to know how to maintain them for a longer period of time. Although one can’t get totally afro-like curls without going for professional perms but a little bouncy one with waviness can be managed by following few simple steps. So let’s get to know how to make the hairs wavy.
1. Rinsing and Waving:
This is the simplest method out of many where all you need to do is to wash your hairs with a good shampoo and then condition them like any other day. But before washing, you need to brush them so that they get bodied and attain lightness. This will prevent them getting clumped and matted after the shower. Also, keep in mind that it is not a good idea to shampoo every time you shower. So if you seek wavy hairs just rinse and don’t wash.
Shampooing only once or twice a week are good enough to clean the hairs. Too much shampooing apart from taking the natural oils away, make them look straighter. Therefore rinsing is the best option as it not only keep the dirt away but also maintains the natural oils, giving your hairs body and waves in the right fashion. So the bottom line is while washing makes the hair straight, rinsing will give waves and curls that you require.
Later, try not to blow them dry with the help of hair dryer. When they get dry naturally the waves will form on their own and you could see the wavy hairs after an hour or so. You can do this method and let the hairs dry by themselves overnight. In the morning you may get the required wavy hairs.
2. Using Different Products:
When we have the query as of how to get wavy hair for men we get a number of products that could cater our needs. Let’s ponder over them one by one.
– Hair gels: Hair styling and hair gels go hand by hand. Whether you want to straighten them or curl or wave them, hair gels come as the ultimate rescuer. A little amount of hair gel can help you wave them up the way you want. Rinse the hair, take the gel and run from forehead to back with fingers.
With the brush or hands, you can make individual curls or make one messy sexy look. If you don’t prefer crunchy hair gels, you may look out for softening gels that train the hairs to soft waves and an awesome overall look.
– Hair oils: If you don’t want to use hair gels, then natural oils could be one your one preference. While natural oils make the hairs moisturized and healthy they also make it easy to make waves that would look natural and casual. First of all, rinse your hairs and take a little amount of oil on a plastic comb. Move the comb thoroughly into your hairs in a backward direction. You can also do this procedure in the night and put a tight fitted bald cap overnight. When you’ll remove the cap next morning, the hairs would be much easier to get the waves and curls. Try to make use of olive and coconut oil as they are capable of making the hairs healthy, smooth along with required waves.
– Hair texturizer: This product is being used to increase the natural waves. If you already have got a good wavy hair then using a texturizer can enhance them and if you haven’t, texturizer may help you to create them. When sprayed on the hairs they loosen the follicles, elevating and enhancing the waves.
– Curl enhancing shampoo: Yes, such products do exist in the market. Buy the one that has natural ingredients in it and give it a try on your hairs. Since these products claim to give wavy hairs after a wash but you can try other methods also after using a curl enhancer shampoo.
3. Get Creative and Make the Waves:
Try your hands with the curlers and rollers if the length of your hair is long enough to make use of them. Small gauge curlers can work perfectly with men’s hair. Curl them overnight and see the result next day. You might end up getting the exact waves you were looking for.
You can also look for those hairstyles that could enhance the hairs with curls and waves and make them little bouncy as well. Talk to your hair stylist and know all the possible hairstyles that could make your hairs look far more wavy as what they are naturally and suit to the shape of your face as well. Maybe you won’t look as good as you thought to be with wavy hairs so always keep the hair perm option at last as it makes your hairs curly and wavy for a longer period of time.
So, if you are wondering as of how to get wavy hair for men, you may try the above mentioned methods and conclude how such hairs look at you. If they are suiting you really well and increasing your style quotient manifolds, try carrying them for a longer period of time by applying hair spray. Get the sexy look, flaunt your wavy hairs and let the women fall for you.